Your calendar on RateIntelligence shows different background colours for the dates. These colours refer to how large the difference is between your rate and the average rate of your competitors for that specific date. This can help you quickly prioritize which date you should pay attention to.
To customize which colour should show what difference, follow these steps:
1. On the lower left hand side, click on Settings:
2. Then click on Alert Preferences and choose your preferred Threshold Type:
3. Move the blue buttons across the bar to set the thresholds as you wish. In the example below the settings will be shown as follows:
- Green= difference between your rate and your competitors is lower than 8%
- Yellow = difference between your rate and your competitors is between 8% and 16%
- Red = difference between your rate and your competitors is higher than 16%