This article will give you some guidance on how to get started on RateIntelligence in 3 simple steps.
Table of contents
Step 1: Access
To log into your RateIntelligence account, follow these steps:
- Login to your Booking.com Extranet as usual through this page
- On the top right click on Marketplace
- Scroll down the list of products until you see RateIntelligence
- Click one the blue button “Go to Rate Intelligence”
You will automatically be redirected to your RateIntelligence account.
Step 2: Customize
With RateIntelligence you have the opportunity to track up to 10 competitors of your choice. Make sure that you customize your competitors by following these steps:
- Go to your Calendar
- Click on "Settings" and choose "Competitive Set" from the drop down menu
- The competitors with a green tick and a green bar are the ones who are currently selected. Click on the name to select or deselect a competitor.
- You can Search for additional competitors using the Search bar.
Please note that you can select up to 10 competitors and you can apply changes only twice a month.
Interested in learning more on customization of RateIntelligence? Go to the Settings articles.
Step 3: Optimize
Once you have completed the steps above, it's time to take action!
Go to your Calendar and you will be able to see your rate compared to your competitors' rates. Visiting the calendar regularly helps you get deeper insights on your competitors and your local market; this is powerful knowledge that you can use to set the right rates for your guests.
Want to learn more about the calendar? Go to the Calendar articles.