This article will give you some guidance on how to get started on RateIntelligence in 3 simple steps.
Table of contents
Step 1: Access
To log into your RateIntelligence account, follow these steps:
- Login to your Booking.com Extranet as usual through this page
- On the top right click on Marketplace
- Scroll down the list of products until you see RateIntelligence
- Click on the blue button “Go to Rate Intelligence”
You will automatically be redirected to your RateIntelligence account.
Step 2: Customize
With RateIntelligence you have the opportunity to track up to 10 properties to create the competitive set of your choice. Make sure that you customize your competitive set by following these steps:
- Go to your Calendar
- Click on "Settings" and choose "Competitive Set" from the drop-down menu
- The properties with a green tick and a green bar are the ones who are currently selected.
- Click on the name to deselect a property. Click on the name of a property to select him.
- You can Search for additional properties using the Search bar.
Please note that you can select up to 10 properties and you can apply changes only twice a month.
Interested in learning more on customization of RateIntelligence? Go to the Settings articles.
Step 3: Optimize
Once you have completed the steps above, it's time to take action!
Go to your Calendar and you will be able to see your rate compared to your competitive set's rates. Visiting the calendar regularly helps you get deeper insights on the properties in your competitive set and your local market; this is powerful knowledge that you can use to set the right rates for your guests.
Want to learn more about the calendar? Go to the Calendar articles.